A center for development for teacher training.
Developing Globally competitive educators and service providers equipped with intelligence, positive work habits and environment friendly.
- Develops educators and service providers by providing them with relevant and adequate knowledge, skills, and proper values through in-service and pre-service trainings to faculty and students respectively, on state-of-the-art technology in order to develop job intelligence to be more competent and more productive in their respective fields of specialization.
- Strengthen research capabilities of faculty and students through intensive training.
- Transfer of various mature technologies to the college service area for human upliftment.
- Provide technical experience in the production of quality instructional materials and devices as well as engage in income generating projects to meet global standards and demands.
- Raise the passing percentage in the Licensure Examination for Teacher
- Provide training in the advance and manipulative skills, technical, technical knowledge, positive and safe habits of work and information necessary in preparing the individuals as world class educators.
- Provide in-service and pre-service trainings to faculty and students respectively for the purpose of helping them obtain better job opportunities in the world of work.
- Provide the faculty and students with appropriate training in border in order for them to acquire advanced research capabilities and competencies.
- Render service to the university clientele in the transfer of various mature technologies.
- Harness the expertise of the faculty members and the students in the different fields of specialization to increase productivity.
- Increase the performance in the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) by 5 % yearly.
Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education (BSEd) with majors in
Bachelor of Science in Education (BSEd) with majors in Technology & Livelihood Education (TLE):
- Automotive Technology
- Civil Technology
- Drafting Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Food & Service Technology
- Garments, Fashion & Design
- Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Technology