The Business, Entrepreneurship and Management Department …
- To produce competent, technically skilled and highly competitive graduates capable of leading and pursuing business responsive to the needs of the society.
- To enhance professional expertise in instruction, research, extension, and production.
- To pursue sustainable linkages with community through the provision of consultancy and other services.
- To sustain an enterprise managed by students.
- To train and develop students in accordance with quality academic standards.
- To operationalize and enhance faculty development program.
- To build strong linkages with the community where expertise is freely shared.
- To establish and sustain income-generating projects for the college.
- To encourage the production of scholarly instructional materials as a source of stable financial resources.